COMPANY: ANSON MCCADE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
Senior Software Developer
We're not looking for a senior software developer that simply sits behind a keyboard all day- no, we're looking for a wannabe tech lead that loves Java and career progression in equal amounts.
The sort of engineer that can build micro services while teaching the inexperienced software developers on their team the value of writing clean, maintainable java code.
You know the type : A developer that can design, build, test and deploy their own software while taking advantage of a dedicated training budget in a bid to make to make themselves and others even better.
Yes, they're already class but we're looking for a senior software developer that knows there's always something new to learn even if we think they already know it all.
This is the sort of challenge that will want you to turn your laptop on the morning, skipping the first coffee of the day as you'll be fuelled by the excitement of:
- Designing, building and deploying large-scale real-time analytics platforms. Your software will be deployed globally and will be the lifeblood of companies that work tirelessly to keep our economy going.
- Helping recruit and mentor the next wave of driven technologists to take Belfast's tech scene by storm.
- Research and introduce new technologies into an already advanced technical environment.
- Assist in shaping the direction of a newly formed Java team at a company that is one of Northern Ireland's true, homegrown success stories.
- Being involved in the outward facing, technical strategy for this rapidly emerging fintech brand.
This is a company that knows your value- ideally the role pays between £55,000 and £65,000 but if you feel you can bring something interesting to the table, get in touch. On top of this, you'll get:
- An increasing holiday entitlement.
- Monthly free lunches.
- A company bonus and Pension plan.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- A learning and development budget.
Why we want you…
You're everything we look for in a senior software developer, because:
- You're a pro at all things Java with a framework or two up your sleeve (Spring/Springboot, Hibernate etc).
- What you know, you can teach- you're great at passing your knowledge on to java developers that haven't had the chance to learn what you know.
- Tech stacks don't hold you back- if there's a better tool for the job, a finger on the pulse of new/emerging technologies means you know what can get the job done.
- You're agile when it's called for- whether it's Scrum, TDD or Pair Programming, you can do a little bit of everything when needed.
Apply now, or contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade to find out more. If you like what you hear, we can work together to process a formal application.