Quest is seeking an immediate Executive Assistant for an Awesome client!!! Immediate Direct hire... Looking to interview ASAP!!!
NEED TO HAVE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE!!!!! At least 3+ of Supporting a C LEVEL EXECUTIVE!!!!!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides administrative and personal support to Managing Director of the company; provides assistance to Event Operations, Contracts and Accounting as needed.
· Performs complex and confidential administrative functions in support of the operation of the business.
· Maintains executive's appointment schedule by scheduling or tracking meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Makes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and coordinates changes. Compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
· Maintains calendars for office, primarily the Managing Director and Event Operations and distributes to staff. Tracks program and other event timelines and staff supporting them.
· Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyzes information for the executives’ use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, and presentations.
· Prepares business documents, some complex and/or confidential, such as client presentations, proposals, reports, correspondence, reports, etc.
· Attends meetings, some of which may involve overnight travel, and participates in conference calls and takes notes on action items.
· Follows up on action items by placing calls, sending emails, seeking out vendors, etc. and follows up on commitments of office staff on other action items to ensure their completion.
· Processes and records all ticket orders for special events in a timely and accurate manner
· Assists with personal business of Managing Director which may include bill paying, reconciliations, and running errands.
· Assists the Accounting function by reviewing and posting receipts and payments to appropriate ledgers, spreadsheets, records, and database; collecting accounts receivable.
· Assists other office staff as needed and workload permits.
· Other duties and special project as may be assigned including assisting other team members.
· Demonstrates good analytical and problem solving skills; ability to act effectively and quickly with little or ambiguous information.
· Performs work with exceptional attention to detail with initiative and follow-through without supervision and with multiple simultaneous projects
· Acts as a team player and helps to ensure the success of co-workers.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel; able to become proficient in new software programs as may be deemed beneficial to the organization.
· Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Demonstrates a professional demeanor and flexibility, especially in times of pressure and change
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· A two-year college degree in a relevant discipline plus a minimum three years experience administrative support at the executive level is preferred. A high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years in a business environment providing support at the executive level may be substituted.
Role: Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.