Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Transportation Lead ensures that drivers transport guests, equipment, and luggage around the resort and outlying areas via bus, shuttle, or other company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. This position works closely with other departments to, occasionally, maintain fleet vehicles, operate heavy equipment, and clear snow and debris from roadways, pathways, stairwells, etc. The Lead also helps the resort with traffic control, guest accommodations, and providing the experience of a lifetime to our patrons.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise line-level employees to fulfill their job duties and provide assistance and guidance
- Make minor repairs to vehicles during, before, or after service to keep transportation operation running smoothly
- Meet with guests and employees to follow-up on complaints, incidents, and/or accidents
- Attend occasional meetings across the resort in support of overall goals
- Act as Supervisor in Supervisor's absence
- Excel in the performance of all job duties of a driver and dispatcher
- Know your way around all related equipment
- Hold and maintain a current Colorado Class A or B license with P2 and airbrake endorsements - required
- Clean driving record - preferred
- Previous supervisory experience - preferred
- Exemplary guest service and communication skills are a must
- Basic computer skills - required
- Experience with Breckenridge Transportation - strongly preferred
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule, as needed - required
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. #removed#
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177677