The Experts Bench is looking for a metrics-driven business data analyst. The role provides daily research support to the company’s Sales and Marketing teams.
Responsibilities include collecting, consolidating and analyzing large datasets, communicating results using data visualization, creating dashboards, monitoring key performance indicators, measuring key emerging audience trends and deliver data-driven actionable recommendations.
You will be joining a centralized Audience team that is focused on increasing audience engagement, retention and acquisition across company marketing channels.
- Identify trends and deliver real-time, actionable insights to drive user acquisition, engagement, and long-term retention
- Oversee collection of audience data through the selection and management of third-party and proprietary analytics tools and platforms
- Manage, organize and present audience insights in a clear, concise and actionable format
- Have the ability to turn raw data into visual insights to help support content creation, digital media targeting and site optimization
- Support internal cross functional business teams by creating audience dashboards and reports with actionable recommendations to help inform holistic audience targeting strategies.
- Closely partner with Regional marketing teams for requirements and deliverables, using audience data expertise to inform regional marketing and sales decisions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Knowledge regarding data models, database design development and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience databases (SQL etc),
- Experience with MapReduce, HDFS and Hive
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data.
- Strong interest to learn new data analytics platform to support business need
- Customer research experience is preferred
- Lead UAT, work with global / regional teams. Coordinate and educate on deliverables across business team
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and analytics B2B data providers (i.e. Bombora, D&B, ODC etc.)
- 3+ years in a data analyst role
- Ability to train and clearly communicate knowledge of data analysis to others
- Numbers-driven with a keen attention to detail, particularly around data validation, reporting and stakeholder communication.
The Experts Bench (Teb) is a global digital and marketing professional services firm helping marketing leaders manage the right mix of market skills and talent. Teb has delivered over 1000 marketing managed solutions and individual engagements to companies who want to leverage the power of marketing automation.
Role: Data Business Analyst
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.