** Quality Assurance Technologist (Electronics) - London - £30,000 - £40,000 **
Principal People have been exclusively engaged with a London based Retail and E-Commerce company to find a Quality Assurance Technologist to join their Compliance team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quality professional to join a fast-growing and diverse organisation who offer a range of electrical products. This company have fantastic core values and are looking for a creative and passionate like-minded individual to join their team. This role is perfect if you are hard working and looking for an organisation that rewards dedication.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- One of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- Work with a diverse portfolio of brands and broaden your knowledge
- Constant opportunities to learn new things
- Support from the company in your professional and personal growth
- Regular reviews to progress your career and salary
- Be part of a fast-growing team and organisation
As the Quality Assurance Technologist your responsibilities will include:
- Working with various brands including electrical products
- Completing test reports
- Assisting in the launching of new products and criteria these must meet
- Working with CE markings
- Handling customer complaints to understand and stop future faults
The ideal Quality Assurance Technologist will have:
- 2-3 years working in Quality Assurance
- Experience working with electrical products or consumer goods
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic approach to work and new challenges
In return, the successful Quality Assurance Technologistwill receive up to £40,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as an exceptional career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to #removed#, applying on #removed# or clicking 'apply'.