We are a family owned tractor trailer repair and alignment shop located in North Auburn. We have been in business for almost 25 years! We take the upmost pride in our customer service and quality of work.
We are immediately seeking a self-motivated entry level or journeyman technician/mechanic to fill our expanding business needs on a 4/10 schedule. We are willing to train! Type of work includes all types of suspension work, brakes, regular maintenance and alignments. We also perform some engine repair or replacement as well as clutch, transmission and rear end work and much more!
· Must be punctual and take the highest level pride in your craftsmanship.
· We offer medical, dental, life and vision after 90 days.
· Wages DOE with an incentive program that starts after 90 days of up to an additional 3 dollars per hour based on productivity and quality as well as paid holidays.
· Ability to accurately document work performed
· A valid state driver's license in order to drive customer or company vehicles (Class A CDL is a plus).
Looking to do a variety of work? Then this is the place for you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Alignment On Wheels is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and ALL WALKS OF LIFE are encouraged to apply!
HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC
Role: Entry Level Mechanic
Apply for this job now.