The Sales Representative (or sales rep) is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. A sales representative should know their product or service inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Submits purchase orders
- Informs management of purchase actions
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Territory management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
What We Offer
- Base + Commission (Competitive Salary based on performance)
- Medical Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Holiday / Sick Time / Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Company Vehicle
Tricon Group Inc. is a Professional Facilities Service Company that goes above and beyond for our customers to ensure that their properties look their absolute best. We know how important first impressions can be and we understand that image is everything to a business and property. Our company specializes in several areas regarding the exterior and interior of your property. The services we offer include snow & ice management, exterior building pressure washing, garage pressure washing, parking lot/garage sweeping, parking lot maintenance, property maintenance, general contracting, commercial lighting, irrigation installation/repair, concrete repair and much more.
To us, providing excellent service isn’t just about providing great customer service. It also means using time-tested practices and proven processes to get it right every day, everywhere and in everything that we do. Striking the perfect balance between doing something well over and over again and being responsive enough to the changing needs of clients and customers is what sets us apart.
We never stop thinking of new and better ways to get it right when our people impact your day to day business.
At Tricon Group Inc, we are DEDICATED to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, QUALITY WORK and COMPETITIVE PRICING!!!
Role: Sales Representative
Location: Rolling Meadows,
Apply for this job now.