Closing Date: 12th October 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Actual salary £2,259.80 (FTE £16,778)
Hours/Weeks: 6 hours per week after school Mon - Thursday: 14:35pm-16:05pm / Term Time Only
Contract type: Part Time (term time only) / Temporary until 31st December (role reviewed termly, contract likely to be extended depending on funding).
Is your mother tongue either Czech/Slovak?
Are you fluent in English with a passion for working with children?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to appoint a Bilingual Club Activity Leader to join Gladstone Primary Academy initially on a temporary basis. You will be responsible and effectively lead our Bilingual Club across the academy for EAL students. You will be fluent in English and one of the following languages (Czech/Slovak).
The successful candidate will be fluent with good communication skills in English and your mother tongue. You will be responsible, reliable, punctual, and flexible to assist the Academy with other related matters. It is essential that you have experience of working with children.
The Trust offers:
- Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative, and welcoming environment for learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed, and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable Multi Academy Trust, then please apply through the following link (A full job specification can also be found): #removed#
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. They will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.