The job will consist of supporting the Inside Sales Team. Responsibilities will include:
· Taking customer phone calls.
· Entering Quotations and Orders.
· Processing Shipping and Receiving documents.
· Entering both customers and vendor Invoices.
· Assist Shipping and Receiving as needed. May include driving a forklift and manual lifting.
· Communicate with Outside Salesmen.
To be Qualified the individual should:
· Be comfortable with Word, Excel and Windows.
· Customer Service experience is a plus.
· Have a strong Mechanical Aptitude.
· Be able to work both independently and of a part of the larger Team.
· Have a strong Positive Attitude.
Full Time Employment includes:
· Paid Vacation
· Health Care
· Matching Simple IRA
Part Time Employment may be considered
Industrial power transmissions sales distribution. Sell clutch brake systems and more. Specializing in paper, canning and metal forming industries.
Role: Inside Technical Sales
Apply for this job now.