COMPANY: LAW STAFF LEGAL RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
CQS accredited practice in Gloucestershire seeks a talented Residential Conveyancing Paralegal on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client, a well-established firm in Gloucester, is actively seeking a driven paralegal with at least 1 year’s experience. The successful candidate will assist and support fee earners specialising in residential conveyancing matters, whilst proving an excellent performance at all times.
• Sales and purchases
• Updating clients and introducers
• Assisting and supporting fee earners with all aspects of enquiries
• Reporting on searches
• Handling own caseload of sale files under supervision
• Paralegals with at least 1 year’s experience
• Working knowledge of sale and purchases transactions is essential
• IT proficiency
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Highly organised with the ability to meet and exceed tight deadlines
This rapidly-expanding firm invests significantly in training staff and updating systems and processes to provide the best possible level of client care. The firm is now looking for a solicitor to join the residential conveyancing team in their offices located on the outskirts of the beautiful cathedral city of Gloucester, benefiting from excellent road and rail links.
Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal vacancy, please contact Karl on 01954 200 012 quoting reference KT31309.