An exciting opportunity has arisen in Broughton within the Manufacturing Engineering team. We have an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Tasks & Accountability's:
The successful applicant will have the autonomy to develop and deliver new projects on behalf of the manufacturing team.
* To support and lead H&S improvement projects
* To work as part of an MFT in delivering these projects in line with agreed timescales
* Project management - weekly updates required and any risk to plan to be highlighted
As the successful Manufacturing Engineer candidate, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
Technical / skills:
* Technical background in manufacturing engineering, background knowledge in drilling will be desirable.
* Strong team player
* Competent in line side support role
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.