National Account Manager - Smart Home
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Our Kasa products and services make daily lives simple and secure. Kasa includes everything from smart plugs, light bulbs, light switches and cameras to Kasa Care services. Sometimes it feels like it takes a lot to run a household, Kasa simplifies our lives through home automation and security and puts an end to daily worries. A click or two is all you'll need to control your lights or check in on your home from anywhere. All our Kasa products work together and are easy to manage in our Kasa app or by using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control your devices with voice commands. With Kasa, you feel like you are always at home.
We are seeking a National Account Manager for our Smart Home team, your primary function is as a liaison between our retailers, sales management, and operations staff. You will be responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with customers while growing our business above industry growth rate.
· Responsible for retail/E-tail account base management and growth. Comfortable with engaging small and medium sized Retailer and Reseller, As well as national retailers.
· Increase sales and strengthen relationships with our Retail & E-Tail Partners by training, developing new accounts, creating sales and promotional opportunities, while working to close new accounts.
· Assist the Retail Team in business development via activity management and other assignments as needed
· Ability to develop new and existing customers while collaborating with Retail Business Development Team, as well as forecasting revenue projections on a monthly/quarterly basis
· Sales and Inventory Management
· Weekly Sales and Inventory report analysis
· Competitive Analysis: Track promotions of competition at selected accounts. Ask detailed questions to account to better understand competitions performance
· Provide support in other areas in order to support the company’s success.
· Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
· Minimum 3 year of Retail Account Management experience within Consumer Electronics industry- preferably as an account manager or sr. account manager.
· Technical understanding of Smart Home / IoT
· Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to travel 30%
· Experience with proprietary retail software or interface i.e. Retail Link
· Proficient in English
· Experience with Walmart, Sam’s Club, The Home Depot, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Office Depot, or other national & regional retailers- required.
TP-LINK Research America Corporation is located in San Jose, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Our focus is Smart Home / IoT. Our mission is to create a home that supports happy, healthy, and impactful lives for its occupants. We believe that good design is evidence of commitment to excellence. We thrive on being an integral part of building the future.
Role: National Account Manager - Smart Home
Apply for this job now.