We are seeking a Marine Machinist to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
- Repair, install, and adjust machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years experience inside manual manhinist familiar with boat shafting, rudder stocks, tapering, keying, subarc weldment and machining of stainless steel journals ID and OD of bushings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Conley Marine Services was formed in 2016 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Conley & Associates, Inc. for the purpose of providing regulatory compliance services, primarily Subchapter M for the tug and barge industry.
Building on ovaer 30 years of experience in the federal defense small craft and tugboat industry, Conley & Associates has lived and breathed compliance on a daily basis, resulting in the creation of a compliance division, Conley Marine Services, to utilize this regulatory expertise and experience in the commercial marine industry.
Conley Marine Services provides Subchapter M compliance support including, but not limited to, TSMS Manual and Document Development , Gap Analysis of shipboard and shore side operations, implementation and change management for the tug and tow boat sector of the commercial marine industry.
Conley Marine Services is a unique company whose goal is to recruit individuals who are customer oriented team players, self-motivated and interested in professional and personal development. We believe in providing opportunities for our employees to grow, succeed, and be part of a thriving organization that values their contribution.
Role: Marine Machinist
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.