We are seeking an experienced RN with the knowledge and or experience of end of life care to join our incredible Hospice team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings. We are looking for a special person who is looking to help provide the best end of life care for those who meet Hospice Eligibility and can help provide Hospice care to patients in a Home Care Setting/ALF or Long Term Care facility;where you would work alongside facility staff and co-care and support their patient's Hospice need. We are based out of the Needham, MA area with the goal to expand all over MA as we build our census. Salary/compensation will be based upon experience. We are a traveling Hospice Agency who are looking for experience, professional, compassionate persons who are willing to have patient care, comfort and clinical superiority be their number one goal.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hospice Care Is About Living
Hospice is a philosophy of care for anyone with a life-limiting illness. At West River Hospice, our priority is to enhance the quality of life for our patients and their families by managing symptoms and easing pain, while honoring their end of life choices. Hospice care is provided wherever the patient calls home.
The West River Hospice team of experts provides a holistic approach to relieving pain, managing symptoms, and giving spiritual and emotional support. After a comprehensive assessment with the patient and family, a plan of care is implemented by the team of caregivers.
Role: Registered Nurse (RN) / Hospice Case Manager
Apply for this job now.