Company: BPM TECH
Job Type: Apprenticeship, PartTime
Salary: £31,000 per annum
IT Asset Management Analyst
My client, who are listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, are recruiting for an IT Asset Management Analyst to join their delivery team, which is fast-paced and focused on delivery.
The role will offer:
- Salary £31,000
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension up to 9 %
- A range of flexible working options, including working from home and part time opportunities.
- 36.25 working hours per week
- Flexitime - build up extra time you work for time off (up to one day a month)
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Continued professional development through internal training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships
- A supportive leadership team, including one-to-one time with your manager each month to discuss your personal development, what you’ve achieved and any support you might be needing
- One paid volunteering day a year
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailers
As an IT Asset Management Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate catalogue of all Software Assets.
- Ensuring all licence entitlements are in ServiceNow and reconciled
- Proactively create and use reports and dashboards in ServiceNow to monitor licence usage and ensure my client always remains compliant in accordance with Vendor licencing agreements, ITIL standards and policies
- Identifying optimisation opportunities
- Engaging with support teams to ensure accurate data collection and maintenance of asset records and entitlements
- Maintaining Software service catalogue
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop/enhance licencing within ServiceNow to bring my client further benefits
- Keeping up to date with licencing changes
- Actioning tickets in line with SLA’s.
The ideal IT Asset Management Analyst should have the following skills and experience :
- Experience of using a SAM tool, knowledge of ServiceNow experience would be advantageous
- Experience of End User Licencing Agreements especially with Tier 1 Software providers
- Strong Microsoft licence product knowledge
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of managing IT Software & Hardware Assets in a medium/large-scale organisation.
- Knowledge of cloud-based licencing and reporting.
- ITIL Qualifications would be advantageous - but this is something we can fund and support with if you don’t currently hold the qualifications.
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage key milestones, without compromising on quality standards set.
- Ability to make decisions and to act on own initiative, but also be able to ask for guidance when appropriate.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, used across a wide range of internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in managing IT Software & Hardware Assets in a medium/large-scale organisation.
- The ability to work in a busy environment whilst prioritising their own workload and adapting to changing priorities.
- A passion for problem-solving, and the initiative to make decisions
If you are interested in the IT Asset Management Analyst, please apply and Sophie will call you back to discuss this role further.
IT Asset Management Analyst