SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher needed in Wolverhampton now.
Do you hold current UK QTS with teaching experience? Can you engage young adults with challenging behaviour? Have you worked with children and young adults with MLD and Autism?
TeacherActive are working with specialist schools and colleges across Wolverhampton and they need SEND Teachers to provide day to day and long-term cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your SEND experience in a range of different settings. We have experienced and dedicated SEND Consultants choosing placements that suit your availability, preference and skills.
The right SEND Teacher will have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status, 6 months previous SEND experience
- Flexible and able to cover classes last minute to cover for staff sickness or training
- Lessons will often be pre-planned, however, ideally capable of planning your own lesson activities and resources
- Adapting tasks to meet the needs of individual children
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Effective communication with members of internal staff, including SENCO
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher will receive:
• Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
• The opportunity to make a genuine difference
• A great rate of pay
• Fantastic prospects of further long term work for the right teacher
• A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you think you would be suitable for this role as a SEND Teacher in Wolverhampton, contact Niamh Sutton on 01212003224 or email #removed#