Express Employment Professionals - Southwest Austin is looking for a sharp Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator to join our staffing and recruiting office. We are growing quickly and this is a great opportunity for someone who can help us get to the next level and can be promoted quickly to a Recruiter role. Previous experience in a staffing / recruiting office would be helpful, but is not required. Job description and requirements are below. This is a full-time position that will pay a competitive base plus bonuses and benefits. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply to this post with a copy of your resume.
• Handle all incoming calls and visitors professionally and efficiently; give everyone a positive first impression of the office
• Process background checks and e-verification of applicants and file paperwork accordingly
• Assist recruiters in job ad posting, online application review, and setting up in office interviews
• Collect and timecards from 80-100 associates per week into payroll system
• Help keep our social media accounts and company websites active
• Maintain and order office supplies including keeping break room stocked
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, but not required
• Highly organized, very efficient, and a quick learner
• Must be an outstanding multi-tasker, but with a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Outstanding level of customer service
• Reliable, ambitious, hard-working and a desire to be a big part of a growing business
Successful and growing staffing / recruiting company in SW Austin
Role: Receptionist/Front Office Coordtinaor
Apply for this job now.