FT employee are eligible for med/dent, life ins, vac, sick days, 50% off Adult Trimet monthly pass. Free Parking.
The Red Lion Hotel On The River - Jantzen Beach is interviewing for a Night Auditor . This position handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner. Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner, monitor and prepare group requirements and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals. Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out of the hotel including all suites, meeting rooms and outlets location and hours of operation. Maintain good working relationship and open lines of communication with all other departments. The ability to work under pressure and multi task at the same time. This position will drive shuttle when needed.
• Administer and perform thorough audit of daily cash and charges sales and other related hotel transaction including verification of balance totals from all departments ensuring that delegated duties are complete and making necessary adjustments.
• Assist with the training and development of Night Auditors.
• Review and analyze all adjustments.
• Ensure cashiering functions are performed for guests during their stay and at check out.
• Understands and implements the reservation process for both social and group guests.
• Is personally responsible for security of assigned cash bank at all times.
• Ensure that necessary information is passed on to the next shift.
• Ensure night audit functions are performed as prescribed in the HIS night audit menu as well as on the "night audit checklist".
• Ensure that all transactions are balanced from all the outlets, front desk and the cashiers. Ensure the food and beverage reconciliation is included with all other night audit work.
• Ensure that after all revenue areas are balanced, the computer system is programmed to close for the day and all figures are summarized. Once the computer is finished, ensure the morning reports are printed.
• Perform all Night Auditor's functions.
Maintains a clean and orderly work area in all departments.
• Addresses guests by name at every opportunity.
• Conducts personal behavior in a mature, professional, business manner when representing The Red Lion Hotel On The River .
• Complies with all policies and procedures set forth by The Red Lion Hotel On The River Employee Handbook.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Position requires minimum of one year night audit. Other requirements include:
• Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid driver's license
• Ability to perform higher level mathematics, write, read and file alphabetically and numerically
• Ability to stand for an eight hour shift
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to read and follow both verbal and written instructions
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure
The Red Lion Hotel On The River and Rodeway Inn -Jantzen Beach is a full-service convention hotel and a limited service property right next to each other,located on the banks of the Columbia River. The Beautiful Waterfront Jantzen Beach Bar & Grill is located inside the Red Lion Hotel On The River - Our meeting facilities include over 34,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with two river view ballrooms, 16-foot high ceilings and an outdoor deck. The largest of our 18 meeting rooms, the Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 2,500 people in a reception format. We also have next door, our Rodeway Inn and Suites limited service location.
Role: Night Auditor
Apply for this job now.