GROWING MANUFACTURER located in Queens seeks a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our strongly-tenured team.
Responsibilities for the Full Charge Bookkeeper include:
Full A-Z Accounting - Includes:
Accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, cost accounting, and additional duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Full Charge Bookkeeper.
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you will maintain the day-to-day accounting functions, accruals, financial statement preparation, and performing general accounting functions.
Additional responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper include:
• Lead the direction of the accounting functions of the organization, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting, Billing, and Treasury.
• Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of invoices and maintaining customer and vendor records, making collection calls.
• Accounts Payable including: purchase orders and vendor records maintenance
• Multiple Bank reconciliations for depository accounts
• Prepare weekly sales team payroll
• Deposit and cash reports
• Prepare and/or review of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed
• General ledger maintenance
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Assist in the company's monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
• Prepare finance budget and oversee the evaluation of the company-wide budget process.
· 5 years of experience in accounting or 3 years as an assistant controller
· Extensive knowledge of principles, practices and theories of accounting and financial management
· Hands on experience working with an ERP/MRP system are a plus.
· Experience with computerized accounting systems - QuickBooks
· Proven ability to manage others
· Proven ability to organize and manage projects
· Computer literate with excellent Excel and Word skills
· Perform other duties as requested by management
The Full Charge Bookkeeper's position requires a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance and three or more years of financial management experience, including at least two years in a manufacturing environment.
Role: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: College Point,
Apply for this job now.