This position is responsible for managing the growth and promotion of our company, demonstrating superior sales results, and serving as an expert in our products and operation processes.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and great customer service
- Execute day-to-day customer service, customer acquisition, sales/marketing campaign management
- Assist customers with finding the product or service that best fits their needs
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured setting
- Strategize, execute, and manage the sales teams
- Assist in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- The desire to lead and motivate a team.
- Goal oriented
- Must have a professional demeanor
- Have the ability to work full-time hours
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: trips, prizes, days off, etc.
- Company trips
- Daily team development activities
- Company outings
- After hour work gatherings
- One-on-one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Investment in your growth and progression
About Infinity Specialized Marketing:
At Infinity Specialized Marketing, we offer career opportunities for people with little to no experience, as well as those with years of professional experience seeking to build upon their careers.
Learn more about us on our website:
Role: Sales Account Manager
Apply for this job now.