My client is looking for a Payroll Manager based in Ipswich who is immediately available to start on a temporary basis only for around 4 weeks.
To manage and provide an efficient payroll service for all clients and external contacts, maintaining confidentialities as appropriate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of the firm's Payrolls, ranging from weekly, fortnightly and monthly systems
- Processing client payrolls
- This ranges from weekly single employee payrolls to monthly payrolls for 150 employees
- Collating information from clients in various forms, i.e. telephone, e-mail or fax
- The operation of Payroll SAGE software
- Referral back to client for approval, and liaison with Banks to arrange for payment
- Producing Spreadsheet analysis of timesheets and reconciling back to Payroll
- Must be familiar with current Legislation, i.e. Statutory Maternity and Sick Pay, and all aspects of employer payroll responsibilities
- Liaising and supervising junior payroll staff and reviewing their work for client signature
The candidate will need experience using Sage Payroll.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:00pm half an hour lunch
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Apply for this job now.