Requirements of the Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be trained to develop relationship while partnering with homeowners to determine their needs by performing thorough inspections.
KIS Consulting, LLC. is a consulting company that provides free inspections for homeowners that think they may have a stucco issue. We are also a referral service for people whose homes are starting to show signs of damage from improper stucco installation. We are currently seeking 1-2 Sales Representatives in Orlando that will meet with homeowners and explain the process of their potential compensation with their stucco issues. This is a sales position, However the sales rep will not be asking the homeowners for ANY FORM of payment and this is NOT through their insurance company. This position is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who values flexibility in hours and unlimited amount of income! This position doesn't require a "seasoned pipeline" or a "multiple call close" strategy. There are homeowners whos largest investment is in danger due to the builder short cuts and we offer a no risk solution!
Weekly commission structure.
Weekly and monthly bonus incentives.
Top performers earn 100K plus.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- High school diploma or GED or 6-12 months of related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to conduct home inspections outside
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Clover leaf/canvass up to 50 homes a day
- Exposure to variations in weather
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check ,and motor vehicle report check.
**Bi-lingual speaking a plus! *** Clean criminal record· Valid driver's license· Tech Savvy *Base salary plus hefty commission and gas reimbursement are negotiable.*
* Orlando, FL
* Sales: 1 year
* High school or equivalent
Role: Outside Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.