CNC LATHE/MILL S/U, PROGRAMMER, MACHINIST - LATHE S/U, PROGRAMMER & MACHINIST
BOTH LATHE & MILL POSITIONS OPEN!
Turning: CNC Okuma's; LT300MY, LB3000, LB4000 - Captain 370's, L250
Milling: CNC HAAS & OKK: HS1, VM2, VM3 - OKK - VP400, VM5III, El Dorado M75 Gun Drill
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reading blueprints and checking part dimensions with appropriate measuring instruments
- Accurately use measuring tools- Understand necessary company procedures relevant to position
- Perform in-process inspection of machined parts
- Excellent communication skills and proven problem-solving abilities necessary
- Work with Supervisor and Quality Dept. to ensure parts are made to customer specs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years' experience in precision machining environment (Operator) or 5 years minimum experience (S/U)
- Mastercam experience a plus
- Medical, Dental, Life, 4% 401K matching, PTO & Holiday.
GMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GMI was founded in 1989 in order to meet a demand for improved deliveries of high quality custom gear products. We are certified to AS9100C and structured around continuous improvement. Since the beginning company has invested into the future by adding the newest technologies/machinery. Our latest advancement is the addition of a Viper 500 which helped bring internal gear and form grinding in house. We continue to look for skilled and motivated employees who want to join our team.
Role: CNC LATHE/MILL S/U, PROGRAMMER, MACHINIST
Apply for this job now.