In our company, our employees are our greatest asset. And we need leaders who will provide guidance and training while working to ensure organizational policies and procedures are understood and followed. As the Packaging Foreman, you will coordinate and oversee a wide variety of activities in our fast paced environment.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
What you'll do on a typical day:
• Supervise packaging department and staff
• Review workload and assign tasks to employees
• Professionally train and evaluate employee performance
• Ensure optimal utilization of all packaging resources such as production scheduling, production quality, and staffing
• Review operating goals and standards and monitor achievement
• Prepare and maintain various records and reports
• Review department operations daily to ensure all safety procedures and policies are followed.
What you need to succeed:
At a minimum, you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 or more years of supervisory experience in packaging operations
• Understanding of packaging and related equipment from production area through shipping
• Experience with computer systems, warehouse systems, and computerized scanning equipment
• Knowledge of the manufacturing process, procedures, and machinery
• Expertise in the function and operation of packaging and shipping and receiving operations.
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Role: Packaging Foreman
Location: College Point,
Apply for this job now.