Personal Assistant to GM - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Personal Assistant to GMREPORTING TO: Hotel DirectorROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonWho We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members'' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, we also have exciting new openings planned around the globe including Japan, China and India.The Hotel…
Located on Poultry Street, this new hotel is one of the most exciting upcoming openings by Soho House & Co. The new project is a joint venture with Sydell group, a US hotel developer. We're developing a Grade I listed building in the heart of the City to become a destination hotel with over 250 bedrooms. The hotel will have a gym, Cowshed spa as well as 9 restaurants, bars and extensive event spaces. There will also be member's facilities, where members can enjoy the rooftop pool or in the member's club.The Role:Personal Assistant to GM (MD)
- To proactively manage the GM's Diary, arranging and co-ordinating meetings internally and externally.
- To respond to all guest correspondence received in the Hotel within a 24-hour period.
- To meet and greet guests and arrange meetings on behalf of the MD
- Prepare presentations and documentation for the MD
- To liaise and communicate with all departments, management and Heads of Departments within the Hotel, to ensure a good rapport exists at all times.
- To ensure that total confidentiality is observed in the execution of your duties.
- Take minutes in meetings
- Completion of weekly/ monthly reports
- To fully understand the hotels services and operation
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- •Proficient in using computer packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet
- •Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- •Ability to anticipate requirements and act accordingly
- •Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong numeracy and analytic
See descriptionRole: Personal Assistant to GM - The Ned, New Opening (pa) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.