Are you an RE Teacher who is passionate about their subject? Are you looking for a new opportunity to demonstrate your outstanding teaching skills?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Religious Education teacher for our client school local to the Colchester, Essex area.
A successful candidate for this role will have;
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching Religious Education/ Religious Studies across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- A passion for teaching RE at Secondary School level
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
This particular school are currently rated 'Good', they are therefore focused on their journey to becoming Outstanding and are looking for an excellent RE teacher to join their School in January 2020. We are looking for someone who has expert subject knowledge and is committed to assisting this school in the exciting journey ahead of them.
Working with Teaching Personnel can provide you with;
- The opportunity to earn between £600 and £800 per week, paid via PAYE
- Access to our CPD Academy, this can further your career development with a number of discounted courses
- Plus, you will be supported by a team of dedicated consultants at a branch local to you
If you would like more information please contact Summer at the Essex branch on 01245 690935. Alternatively, if you would like to apply please do so using the links provided.