The primary function of a machinist is to be able to produce quality parts from prints and sketches while working to close tolerance, and within established time standards. To produce parts per print specifications from all types of material. Be able to set up and operate machine shop equipment ie.: Bridgeport, surface grinder, lathe, band saw, drill press, shear and blanchard grinder.
Produce parts within the established time standards. Accurately use all appropriate types of measuring equipment such as scales, calipers, beveled protractors, micrometers, dial indicators, and comparator to inspect work and ensure no defective parts.
- Technical School graduate. Five to Seven years machine shop experience preferred
- On-the-job training in environmental management including hazardous waste management
- Basic geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to use all types of measuring equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
* SPIROL is a leading manufacturer of engineered fasteners, shims, pin and insert installation machines, and parts feeding equipment.
* Fourteen production/sales locations in twelve countries producing approximately two billion metal components annually
* Over 65 years experience in spring pin design and manufacturing technology
Role: Machinist - 2nd or 3rd Shift $500 Sign on Bonus Available !
Apply for this job now.