Retail Sales Manager- Remote (Aurora, CO)
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
Join our team to begin a rewarding career!
Please Apply at: McKesson Careers
McKesson is looking for a Retail Sales Manager who will cover independent pharmacies as well as small regional chains in the area. This is a field-based position with daily customer facing responsibilities within the region so extensive travel with some overnights required
The Retail Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor sales professional responsible for the sales of our portfolio products and services to independent pharmacies within an assigned geographic territory. The RSM is a highly consultative role requiring the ability to effectively lead all interactions with the pharmacist in charge and/or business owner of the pharmacy. The RSM will develop the appropriate strategy for each assigned account and lead the coordinated execution of various products and service throughout the sales process. The RSM will position McKesson as a trusted and expert partner.
- 2+ years sales experience, preferable in healthcare field
- 4-year degree preferably with an emphasis in sales & marketing, pharmacy, healthcare or business management
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- 2+ year’s sales experience healthcare preferred but not required.
- 2+ years business to business sales experience
- Must be open to 90% travel; primarily day travel by car with a few overnights per month
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to read P/L statements
- Experience in the retail/distribution, healthcare delivery, pharmacy, benefits or insurance industry helpful and preferred
- Consultative and partnership with a deep understanding of interpersonal communication and ability to identify customer needs
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Analysis/Problem Solving / Negotiation
- Relationship building with a focus on facilitating trust and open communication
- Influential communicator with focus on active listening and customizing messages appropriately for differing audiences
- Ability to navigate complex environments successfully
- Strong organization skills
- Organized, accountable, assertive and focused on results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Company Statement
We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer –
minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
Agency Statement: No agencies please
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy. Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Role: Retail Sales Manager- Remote
Apply for this job now.