Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Associate (2+ PQE): You will work within a highly ranked Legal 500 & Chambers Restructuring & Insolvency team. As a Lawyer within the team you will be exposed to a number of the firms core client sectors, notably Real Estate, Energy, Financial Institutions and Oil & Gas.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses, with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipients of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications. This Top 20 law firm has been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
With offices spread across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Asia-Pacific, Australia, North & Central America, Africa and South America they truly are far-reaching global experts; however they are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team.
Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms and considered an elite litigation practice they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the vast growing tech empires within the legal sphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The Restructuring and Insolvency team has a reputation for delivering on market leading and innovative mandates . The practice undertakes a broad range of work involving company side advisory mandates, advising financial creditors (Particularly in sector strength such as Real Estate, Oil and Gas and projects).
You will be:
- Undertaking complex and cross-border matters, with a mixed amount of financial restructuring and insolvency.
- Advising corporates, lenders, distressed funds and others in a broad range of scenarios as possible.
- You will be advising on debt & equity restructurings, workforce organisations, corporate transformations
- As well as insolvency administrations across multiple jurisdictions
As an associate in the team you will be working alongside senior Solicitors and Legal 500 & Chambers ranked individuals, building client relationships and innovates for the firm's future.
- You will be a Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Worked in a respectable Restructuring & Insolvency group
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promote work life balance with working from home days.
This is a stand out position for a Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.