Company: GOODMAN MASSON LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This global Real Estate Investment company are looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join their tax team to support across Transactions and the tax compliance.
The main purpose of the role is to support the European business across a broad range of taxation matters from multi-jurisdictional deal structuring to the management of the groups European tax risk profile. The role will encompass both direct and indirect taxes across a diverse European portfolio of investments.
- Assistance with tax structuring and tax due diligence on projects throughout Europe.
- Tax review of financial investment models and maintenance of these models for tax changes.
- Drafting of tax input to investment memorandums and closing memorandums.
- Oversight and management of the tax compliance process which is outsourced to third party providers.
- Implementation and maintenance of tax risk policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and policies.
- Project management of tax audits as they arise in collaboration with local teams and tax advisers.
Qualifications and skills:
- ACA / CTA or equivalent
- Real estate or M&A experience advantageous
- Strong tax technical skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, committed, goal oriented and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to identify key tax issues and risks, analyse impact and propose solutions
- Ability to communicate confidently with the business, and to articulate complex matters in a straightforward and understandable way