Company: D DAVIS T/A TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Real Estate Fund Accountant - Contract to Permanent. OUR CLIENT - is an established and active international Investment and Asset Manager who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money. As a result of continued business and pipeline, they now require a Real Estate Fund Accountant to join their team on a 12-month Contract. The Real Estate Fund Accounting team provides core accounting and asset servicing, investment and product support to the real estate fund range in UK and Europe.
THE ROLE - will work with a Senior Fund Accountant and Manager and be responsible for:
- Preparing audited accounts under FRS 102.
- Preparing Board reports.
- Implementing changes to processes and procedures to improve the departments performance and Fund Services.
- Preparing NAV calculations, income distribution calculations, income tax and VAT returns for UK and Jersey institutional Funds.
- Providing day-to-day Fund Services support.
- Liaising with other operational areas, internal clients and external parties on matters relating to day-to-day operations.
- Building and developing good working relationships between the team and its internal/external clients and suppliers.
- Liaising with operational areas and external parties in undertaking the above.
- Reporting on and escalate issues or problems which fall outside agreed service standards.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with direct previous exposure to Real Estate and Private Equity Fund Structures either as an owner, investor or asset manager or through a 3rd party service provider or top tier practice, and be able to provide advice and guidance to other team members. You will be organised skills and be capable of working well under pressure as well as possessing good written and oral communication skills. You will ideally have experience of using a property system such as Yardi/QUBE/MRI and be competent and able to pick things up quickly, whilst also working independently on setting up new processes and procedures.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook