Job Summary: Performs daily work duties as instructed by Department Supervisor. Works part-time; maximum 29 hours per week. Schedule is subject to change. May work in various departments if needed for business operations. Employees adhere to dress, attendance, and safety policies at all times.
Executes daily work instructions set forth by Department Supervisor
Meets daily production goals with quality standards
Follows Safety policies when performing work
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to maintain focus for extended periods
- Reading/writing/math/communication skills to process and interpret work instructions
- Ability to follow general Safety rules
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions to complete job assignments
Requires the ability to stand or sit for extended periods; walk, crouch, kneel, balance, climb stairs, reach with arms and hands. Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds. Digital dexterity to manipulate small parts. Visual competency to read written work instructions. Hearing capable of receiving verbal instruction. Able to exchanging information verbally. Works indoors but is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Noise level is low to moderate.
Taking applications for employees who are interested in working part time. Hours are flexible. Prior manufacturing experience a plus.
- Professional, family-oriented work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Team Mentality
- We strive to adhere to our motto of being fair, honest, reasonable and striving for excellence in everything we do
So, why wait to make the best career decision ever..? Send us your resume now.
Click the green APPLY button below.
You can also apply in person at 7601 Bittern Ave, Cleveland, Oh 44103
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Com-Corp Industries (#removed#), a Cleveland-based firm engaged in the engineering, design, tool build and production of automotive metal stampings.
Role: General Laborer - Part Time - 2nd Shift - $8.80/hr
Apply for this job now.