A Residential Support Worker Needed for Supply Work!
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full-time role but still want to help young vulnerable adults?
Do you hold a Child Care NVQ, BTEC or CACHE?
Do you have experience with working one to one with young adults with Special Needs in a mentoring role?
A dedicated ResidentialSupport Worker is needed across Torbay, to assist children and young adults with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities within SEND and Residential schools.
The ideal ResidentialSupport Worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a SEND school or residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care
- Experience in one to one support to encourage independence and raising self-esteem
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments
In return the successful ResidentialSupport Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- An enhanced DBS, which is refundable after 10 days of work
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to make genuine difference in young adults' lives
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance.
For more information please call Alec on #removed# or please send your CV to #removed#