Work as Registered Nurse within a nurse-led specialist care centre for adults aged 18 - 65 with complex needs in the Kings Heath area of Birmingham. You will be working within one of the services x3 10 bedded units with the support of 7 Care support staff.
You will work effectively within a large multidisciplinary team including, Nurses, physios, OTs and Speech and language therapists.
To apply for this role:
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
A Snapshot for the Package on offer for Registered Nurse - Birmingham includes:
- Competitive salary £17.00ph - Reviewed after probation
- Paid NMC registration
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
A fantastic opportunity for any ambitious Registered Nurse to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £17:00ph, and join not just a business, but a "family orientated environment"!
This is a full time, permanent position working day shifts. Nights are also available if preferred. Annual salaries are circa £34,034pa.
There are genuine opportunities to develop and move into a more senior role with this organisation, with Unit Manager and Clinical Nurse Manager roles available.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Birmingham and would like further details about this role, please Apply and Siobhan from Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...].