Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
The Solar Installation technician will assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. May perform minor electrical work such as current checks.
- Pre-assemble and load job components for the project.
- Assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware.
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC).
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Knowledge of hand-held power tools.
- Previous experience in PV installations, roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred.
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems preferred.
- Heavy Machinery operation preferred.
- Solar experience preferred but not required.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR