We are seeking a Marketing Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for sharing our unique business with new and current physicians, veterinarians, nurses and customers, as well as develop new ideas to increase company revenue and community awareness.
- Work with staff and our consultants to promote our services
- Visit local providers and increase our community awareness
- Conduct research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in Savannah, Georgia's pharmaceutical field and/or healthcare community
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams as well as alone in projects
- Desire to find new ideas and develop programs to fit new campaigns for promotional products
Coastal Compounding Pharmacy is dedicated to making individualized prescription medications for humans and pets. We meet the needs of patients who are on hormone replacement therapy, children with special needs, pets that need a flavored liquid medication or clients who need a special combination of medications.
Role: Marketing and Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.