Our multidisciplinary firm offers architectural, interior, and planning services to clients nationwide. We bring state-of-the-art design, technology, and expertise on a local level and provide optimal design capabilities from site selection to occupancy. We cater to an array of markets, including aviation and transportation, military and government, healthcare, education, hospitality, historic preservation, commercial, worship, and residential. Our design portfolio also includes expertise in civic projects and parks and recreation.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about design, detail-oriented, and able to work independently, as well as, in a team environment. The ideal candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes, and trends and ability to mentor and manage teams and cultivate strong client relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases and aspects of small to midsize projects.
- Develop strategic plans.
- Coordinate administrative and technical project efforts to complete scope of work.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients.
- Determine most efficient and cost-effective ways to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage contract negotiations, billing, and AR.
- Perform close-out and archiving duties.
- Manage budgets, schedules, and programs (team assignments, estimating fees, proposal prep, etc.).
- Facilitate and finalize contract documents.
- Collaborate with the Project Architect on internal design team leadership.
- Provide oversight, monitor work, and mento of team members.
- 8+ years of Architecture experience.
- Licensed Architect.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong design, graphic, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of design, procurement, and construction processes.
- Strong technical production skills and ability to produce design and construction documents.
- Knowledge of relevant codes (local zoning ordinances, state building codes, ANSI 117.1, IBC, etc.).
- Previous experience with on-site construction phase services.
- Knowledge of sustainable material selection for LEED compliance.
- Proficiency in REVIT, 3D visualization, SketchUp, or similar visualization software.
Powered by JazzHR