Company: ADVANTAGE SURVEILLANCE LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Advantage Surveillance is the region's only insurance defense investigation firm that invests in the operational capabilities necessary to produce consistent, high-quality results—ultimately helping our clients "See What's True." Our company uses strategic planning and the right people and technology to give our clients greater clarity on a claimants daily activities. By investing in areas others won't, we're able to save our clients time and money.
Advantage Surveillance is seeking a Surveillance Investigator for our office in Houston, TX. The qualified candidate will be responsible for conducting basic surveillances and investigative activities for our operations team.
- Locating Subjects of assigned investigations.
- Conducting covert observations of the Subject (Both Stationary and Mobile Surveillance).
- Recording Subject activity on video a recording device.
- Preparing a written descriptive log of observations (Surveillance Report).
- Uploading Video Evidence and Surveillance Report
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Creative Thinking
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Must meet state mandated requirements to obtain or maintain a Private Detective / Private Investigator license / registration.
- Ability to Pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening.
- Good Driving Record
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate candidates who apply for this position.
- Candidates possessing a Criminal Justice Degree, Military Service (w/honorable discharge), Law Enforcement Experience and/or Loss Prevention Experience.
- Private Investigator license for specified state.
- Prior related surveillance and workers compensation investigative experience.
- Experience with video surveillance activities.
Advantage Surveillance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.