We are working with a charity supporting young people in and around the Birmingham are. We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join the charity, initially on a 2 year contract with the possibility of this extending.
The successful candidate will work within the senior management team to oversee the operational coordination of our client's services. To oversee contract compliance, monitor service performance and ensure all services are delivered within agreed expectations. This role will be fundamental to the design, delivery and dissemination of our client's services.
Service Delivery, Administration & Communication
- To work in the senior management team to support the ongoing design development and delivery of our client's services
- Lead coordinating the efficient and effective delivery of services
- Manage the process of planning and scheduling activities of staff and resources
- To coordinate with the senior management team, practitioners and youth board to continually improve the organisation's engagement and activities
- To ensure that practitioners have a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and expectations of their roles and projects
- Lead the delivery of support functions including HR, facilities management and health and safety
- Ensure that effective systems and policies are in place to enable staff, management and partners to deliver their roles efficiently.
- Be responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is compiled and completed by practitioners in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Ensure monitoring reports, data collection and analysis is undertaken to meet deadlines.
- Provide a contact point for relevant enquiries, responding in a timely fashion.
- To maintain and develop a broad range of partnerships, to enable educational settings and community organisations to engage with our client's programming and provision.
- Provide support with drafting and proofing relevant copy and proactively contribute to marketing activity and campaign planning.
- To coordinate delivery staff against programme scheduling
- Manage, support and motivate the team to drive performance
- To represent the organisation within local and regional networks of supporters and stakeholders
- To coordinate and participate in regular team meetings and supervision meeting
- Attend ideas meetings and contribute to discussions about the future of our client
- To identify personal development and training opportunities for self and team & disseminate CDP and training opportunities to staff
- To contribute ideas that may support the ongoing development of the organisation
- To participate in training and development activities as required and to assist with the training and development of colleagues as appropriate
- To contribute to the programming and administration of bespoke commissioned services
- To be a nominated Safe guarding/child protection officer leading on all matters relating to children and young people engaged through Creative Learning activities
- To act always in the best interest of our client