Company: EUROPCAR UK GROUP
Job Type: Hourly
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour + Uniform, Pension, Benefits
We are looking for reliable Courier Bike Service Agents to deliver, collect and valet our vehicles in specified locations. Working as a Courier Bike Service Agent at our Kings Cross, London location your main responsibilities will be to carefully plan safe travel routes, to ensure that our customer's vehicles are delivered in a timely manner, you will prioritise important vehicle deliveries, notifying our office team of any issues that may result in a delay to our customers.
To be successful as a Courier Bike Service Agent with Europcar, you should be physically fit and should be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as the ability to demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Starting on 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discounted car hire rates across our network
- 20% discount on EE mobile phone contracts*
- Confidential legal and support service through BUPA
- Career progression and development
*forms part of current non contractual benefit offering
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Complete deliveries and collections of our vehicles over specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by the office team
- Carefully planning safe cycle travel routes to ensure you are complying with road safety regulations
- Obtaining customer's signatures upon completion of each delivery and collection to confirm receipt of the vehicle
- Maintaining an accurate record of cars being delivered to our customer via our delivery and collection mobile application
- Regularly communicating with the office team to provide delivery and collection updates and receive remote instructions for new tasks.
- Preparation of company vehicles to a high standard and communicate to the office team any damage or critical maintenance requirements required to our vehicles
Key skills required:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required.
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Flexibility in your working hours, including availability during the day, evenings and weekends - our locations can offer you a wide variety of shifts.
- Ability to work as a team
- Good physical stamina and overall fitness
- Interpersonal skills
- Communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
- Display confidence when dealing with people at all levels and the ability to listen
- Confidence with using GPS devices and mobile phone applications
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Ability to work to procedures and follow instructions
Why choose Europcar?
We operate a wide range of vehicle mobility products including vehicle rental and car sharing services. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we're adding more electric vehicles to our fleet every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
We are now building our operations for growth over the coming year. As part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to - and benefit from - our success.
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful E-Bike Service Agent within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.