Seeking a Project Manager for NYCT Emergency Booth Communications System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Proficient with setup/configuration of a new cloud-based project RVTM with Doors.
· Manage the RVTM system items and configuration on an ongoing basis.
· Ability to demonstrate traceability at each level of the requirement development and bi-directional traceability of system elements, including their source requirements.
· System requirement and Architecture.
· Working knowledge of the system test process including test program, test procedures, test reports, etc.
· Work with engineering and project management team to understand the system schedule and delivery.
· Participate in CDR, PDR, FDR processes with formal RVTM submittals and reports.
· Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering or similar field
· Knowledge of Transit Projects a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: NY/LIC Area
Required education: B.S. in Systems Engineering or related field
Required experience: 10 years’ experience
IBM Door RVTM proficiency: 5 years
Role: Project Manager for NYCT Project
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.