A aerospace company in Phoenix, Arizona is currently hiring for a Supplier Quality Engineer. The company is looking for a background working with micro-electronics. In this role interested candidates can expect the following day to day responsibilities:
Supplier Quality Engineer
- Monitor quality of incoming material.
- Review the needs for incoming inspection requirements and establish criteria.
- Institute Quality plans and FMEAs for incoming.
- Report supplier quality score and provide supplier quality data to purchasing for score cards.
- Weekly Highlights / low lights by EOD each Thursday.
- Issue SCARs to supplier for quality or delivery issue, monitor via trend chart/pareto analysis and corrective action plan.
- Inputs for quarterly GM mtg as requested.
- Work with Purchasing on Supplier feedback and improvement plans.
- Assign tasks to Incoming Inspector.
- Become superuser with EWIP MRP.
Large aerospace company working on micro-electronics. The company just opened to brand new electronics assembly lines and has great benefits.
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply for this job now.