Company: THE RESERVES NETWORK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Advanced CNC Machine Operators Needed in Whitsett
Our client has been a premier manufacturer of gas control products for the industrial gas and liquefied cryogenics' industries across the globe for over a century. One of their main production facility is located right here in the heart of the Triad! Due to consistent staffing needs, we are searching for reliable, hardworking, and experienced associates to fill their current vacant positions at their state of the art facility located in Whitsett NC. This is a Direct Hire position. Starting pay ranges from $20 - $25, depending on previous CNC Machine Operating experience.
- Running mill and lathe machines to produce high-quality valve and regulator parts.
- Starting and operating manual and CNC machines.
- Performing quality checks with various gauging equipment.
- Performing minor preventative machine maintenance.
- Loading bars into bar feeders contingent upon part specifics.
- Ensuring coolant lines are properly set and flowing properly.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience running CNC machines (Tornos, Mori-Seiki, New Britain, Mazak, Citizen, Kingsbury, Riello, Hydromat, Doosan, Daewoo, Bridgeport, Frontier)
- Experience reading blue prints and working with tool layouts
- Experience using Go/No-go gages, calipers, micrometers, height gages, thread gages and concentricity gages to inspect
- Experience performing preventative maintenance changing filters and ensuring coolant lines are properly set and flowing
- Demonstrated knowledge of G, D &T
- Demonstrate manufacturing problem solving and escalation
- Ability to demonstrate safe manual deburring techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot broken or worn tooling including drills
- Ability to perform all tool changes and reset geometry
- Ability to use pre-setter to set tooling, find tool wear and make offsets and adjustments correctly
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety procedures
- Ability to lift 45 pounds and perform repeated physical tasks
- Must be able to learn new machines and production procedures
- Must have high attention-to-detail and strong vision and hearing
- High school diploma or GED
- Machining or Trade School a plus
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- 3rd Shift (11:00pm - 7:00am, Monday - Friday) positions available IMMEDIATELY, 1st and 2nd Shifts will become available once 3rd is filled
- Pay ranges from $20 - $25 starting out based on previous experience
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Burlington Branch at #removed#
If interested you can send us your resume: #removed#