Essential job Functions:
- Achieves established CI targets through implementation of CI methodologies and tools while ensuring CI policies and practices are adhered to within the organization.
- Drives the understanding and adoption of, CI best practices within the site.
- Facilitates Continuous Improvement Blitz efforts (Kaizen events) across the site, as needed. Engages business leaders to identify and utilize respective certified associates to assist in Blitz events.
- Support the planning, design, and execution of continuous improvement projects
- Conduct regular audits of daily startup meetings and Performance Management boards
- Facilitate or co-facilitate monthly Continuous Improvement Council meetings
- Track Continuous Improvement initiatives across the site(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Business or a related field. Industrial Engineering Preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean methodology
- 2+ years relevant CI experience preferred
- 1 + years Shared Services, Business Process and / or Change Management related experiences
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of basic CI concepts to include Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Ability to teach basic CI concepts
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Good oral and written skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a project team.
- Proven ability to complete projects on time
- Extreme flexibility in responding to changing demands and priorities, consistent with a dynamic environment, a desire and comfort working in a fast-pace changing environment.
- Exceptional people skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, facilitation, consulting, coaching, and influencing.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks and/or projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor teams; to teach and coach.
- Proficiency with key PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in leading teams without direct authority and proven talent as a change leader.
- Able to work effectively with all levels in an organization.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Aptitude for applying technology.
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Informal leadership abilities
- Ability to develop solid relationships with internal Customers
- Understanding of BD’s business environment is desirable.
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We lead in patient and healthcare worker safety, and technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. Our innovative solutions help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes.
BD partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. Our nearly 50,000 associates across 50 countries closely collaborate with customers and partners to help enhance patient outcomes, lower healthcare delivery costs, increase operational efficiencies and expand access to healthcare.
Our state-of-the-art facilities around the globe provide an environment that enables our highly talented and passionate workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking great people to join our company on its journey to greatness
In March 2015, CareFusion, a leading provider of healthcare technology and services for medication management, infection prevention, respiratory care and surgical procedures, joined BD as part of our worldwide Medical segment. Together, our companies will form one of the largest global leaders in medication management and patient safety solutions.
To learn more and apply for opportunities with BD or one of our CareFusion businesses, visit #
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Continuous Improvement Analyst
Location: Glens Falls,
Apply for this job now.