OVERVIEW: The Sales Associate interacts directly with prospective buyers. Responsible for the selling process from introduction to closing and maintains communication throughout the buying process.
- Proficiently manage buyer experience from initial visit to design selections.
- Discuss the community amenities.
- Explain available lots.
- Discuss the buyers’ needs and present appropriate floor plans.
- Tour the community.
- Assist the buyer with option selections.
- Talks persuasively to influence buyers.
- Stimulates enthusiasm when providing information about the community to the prospective
- buyer and schedules visits to the community.
- Develop marketing plan for the community.
- Set-up Realtor events.
- Focus on providing the buyer with a positive experience.
- Follow-up on questions or concerns.
- Gathers information about markets, competition, etc. about the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
- Prepare weekly traffic report.
- Prepare commission reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED.
- 2 years’ experience in new home sales.
- Proven knowledge of new home market
- Residential home-building experience required.
- Knowledge of sales concepts
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
At Century Communities, we know it takes hammers and nails to build a house but it also takes passion, vision, integrity and quality to create YOUR home. Everything we do, from selecting locations, designing the architecture and integrating everyday efficiencies into our homes, reflects our deepest consideration and respect for our customers. Century Communities does more than build beautiful homes. We work side by side with people each and every day to help them achieve their goals and fulfill their dreams.
Our homes are where memories are made, families are raised and stories unfold. Our mission is to create thriving, enduring neighborhoods by building new homes with lasting livability. Visit one of our communities today and let us help you achieve your dream of finding the right home.
Founded in 2002, Century Communities is traded on the New York Stock Exchange, and is a Top 10 U.S. Homebuilder and in 2017 was ranked 26th among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. The Company builds single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums and flats in select metropolitan locations in 12 states across the West, Mountain, Texas and Southeast Regions.
Role: New Home Sales Associate
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.