Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Administrator (Investments) required for busy Financial Advisory firm in Brighton, £20-25k doe, full time office based, ideally candidates will have previous Intelligent Office (IO) or Intelliflo experience but will train on this.
The Administrator, Brighton, East Sussex will be supporting the Paraplanners, acting as a key point of contact for clients and a variety of duties to include:
- Organising and dealing with correspondence via telephone, email or letter
- Responsible for the timely creation and ongoing update of accurate client records, both personal/fact find details and investment details within Intelligent Office.
- Ensure that basic client reports (suitability reports, annual review reports, meeting notes, portfolio report) are generated from Intelligent Office using the standard agreed templates.
- Validating that investments populate from the tool with the correct values and details and that mandatory sections of the document are completed as specified
- Supports the Paraplanner in utilising other agreed toolsets to provide data for client identification, risk profiling, lifestyle planning, investment analysis etc.
- Ensures that client fees and commission (initial, ongoing and ad-hoc) are set up and maintained correctly in IO to support accurate monthly payments
- Maintaining up to date client records to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Client, GDPR and other statutory/regulatory rules.
- General office duties including answering phones, photocopying, filing and scanning
- Acts as cover for Receptionist or other Administration team members when out of office (breaks, annual leave, sick leave etc.)
The Administrator, Central Brighton, up to £25k doe is a full-time office-based role, working Monday-Friday 9-5pm, with potential to offer hybrid working for the right candidate after probation, although it will be office based during the onboarding and training process. Benefits include 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays and pension.
It is essential that candidates have worked previously within a FCA regulated environment so they can hit the ground running, strong report writing skills, articulate and hardworking, who would like to build a career with this expanding and established firm. Opportunities to progress and take financial exams. A strong educational background is preferred.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.