Company: SKYMOUNT PROPERTY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Does a job that requires hard work, but has unlimited earning potential excite you? Do you love the thrill of the close? Do you like working in an environment where people genuinely like each other and look forward to celebrating company achievements?
If the answers to these questions were “Yes!” then you may have just found the company and culture you've been looking for.
Our mission is simple: Think Big and Create Positive Change. We are a high-energy, fast-paced real estate investment company that wants to create a better future. We are looking for forward thinking individuals that want to do the same.
What it takes to be successful:
- You're a competitor and want to win.
- You're energetic and like a fast-paced environment.
- You have a history of accomplishing your goals.
- You are a quick learner.
- You love working in teams.
- You are success-oriented and have a positive approach to work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate properties to establish market values and property ratings.
- Conduct on-site inspections of properties.
- Examine all variables that impact property's present or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc)
- Document procedures and backup data.
- Mediate the dealings between Skymount and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding.
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license (Recommended).
- Familiarity with current industry regulations, rules, and standards.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
Powered by JazzHR