EYFS, KS1, KS2 and Secondary Supply Teachers
£95 - £213 A Day
Contract Type - Supply Teacher
Vision for Education are the preferred supplier for Cavendish Learning Trust and are seeking to appoint Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2) Secondary Supply Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team to work within Cavendish Learning Trust Schools.
The desired EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers will be working in a variety of classes, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
We work in partnership with Cavendish Learning Trust for all their day to day and long-term cover needs, these schools based in Chesterfield are Whitecotes Primary Academy, Dunston Primary & Nursery Academy, Gilbert Heathcote Nursery & Infant Academy, Barrow Hill Primary Academy, Poolsbrook Primary Academy, Netherthorpe Secondary School.
To be considered for the position of EYFS, KS1, & KS2 Supply Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.