- Oversight of drivers loading and unloading vehicles, ensuring proper load securement practices.
- Execute damage checks on transported vehicles.
- Shuttle drivers to locate vehicles, as needed.
- Performs and/or oversees the inspection of transported vehicles to determine conformance with specifications.
- Communicate off loads to rail personnel.
- Stock fuel containers on an as needed basis.
- Complete clerical duties as needed (refilling copy paper to copy/fax machine, answering phones, filing, etc.)
- Daily maintenance of pre-inspection damage codes, via TMW System.
- Daily yard inventory of units.
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred. Requires a H.S. diploma or G.E.D.
- Computer knowledge with experience in data entry. Microsoft office software such as Outlook and Excel experience is required. TMW is preferred.
- Must possess a working knowledge and understanding of current DOT/FMCSA rules and regulations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work autonomously effectively, without supervision.
Role: RAILHEAD SUPPORT
Apply for this job now.