COMPANY: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
SALARY: 20.16 - 25.20 per hour
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for your next immediately available, days based 3 month FTC with a likely extension for a market leading Aerospace company?
My client are an international, market leading Aerospace company, due to company growth and an influx of work they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
In this role you will service, repair and maintain all factory machinery, buildings and services. To create and maintain records and services on machinery to audit standards.
This role is ideal for a Maintenance Engineer from the Dorset area who is wanting an immediately available FTC role for one of UK's leading and biggest Aerospace companies.
- To carry out maintenance activity according breakdowns and in order of agreed production priority
- To do daily checks on plant & machinery and recording data in log to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- To ensure that contract servicing of essential machinery is in place and carried out according to the service schedules
- Maintenance Engineer
- Knowledge of other maintenance activity such as electrical and plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
- Wanting an immediately available, 3 month FTC days based role with a market leading Aerospace company
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR88586
Role: Maintenance Engineer / Fitter
Job Type: Contract, FullTime
Location: Poole, England, England
Apply for this job now.